I want to borrow a library book, but I can't find it on the shelves. What can I do?
Make sure you have searched the book title in our library catalog.
- If you have found the book in our catalog, but have not found the book at the Library. You can request the book on the library website
- If its status is Available at Main Library:
- Once we find the book, you will receive a notification email telling you the book is ready for pick-up.
- If its status is On Loan to Somebody:
- Once the book is returned to the Library, you will receive a notification email telling you the book is ready for pick-up.
Was this helpful? 0 0